Vivint security has diversified beyond traditional burglar alarms to advanced security systems for the 21st century and its features list has now surpassed some of the largest companies in the field. Through Vivint Smart Home, you will receive an advanced, fully-featured home security system that’s continuously monitored. You are able to control the system from any smartphone. Vivant will take care of its installation, as well as monitoring of the system and you don’t need to sign up to a long-term service contract.
What Vivint Offers
The following are just a few of the standard and additional features that are included in Vivint Smart Home Security:
- Cameras Vivint Doorbell Camera detects, automatically records and informs you whenever someone is at your door. A wide-angle lens as well as night vision cameras record clear videos all day long, ensuring that porch burglars aren’t able to escape detection. The built-in two-way speaker allows you to inform people about the dangers or speak to delivery people.
- Smart Locks Kwikset Smart Locks allow you to control your front door with Vivint Smart Home mobile from any location, even while exercising in the gym. You can also set up mobile alerts to alert you the time you don’t lock the door. This way, the chaotic mornings don’t end up being nights of worrying about whether you locked the door unlocked.
- Smart Home App Smart Home App – Smart Home app connects you to your home security system, from anywhere. The 4.5-star rating user experience is a great experience for users. It sends alerts when the smart doors, cameras or security sensors set off an alarm. In the event that an alarm for security goes off in the absence of a home owner it will still sound alarm sound through the application.
- Control Panel Vivint SkyControl Panel brings all your security settings for your home on one touchscreen dashboard. The user-friendly layout makes moving between the various devices easy. The two-way callout feature with one-touch callout provides an immediate communication connection to the Smart Home security monitoring teams.
- Space Monkey Cloud Storage Vivint’s 1TB cloud storage system lets customers store the security image and photos taken using their smartphones or other devices. The photos are uploaded automatically to the cloud, which means you can access them immediately, whether you’re at home or out on the go via any device connected to the internet.
- CO detectors Vivint’s Carbon Monoxide detectors employ electrochemical sensors to notify the user when toxic gases reach dangerous levels. So that a furnace malfunction will not turn into a dangerous situation. In contrast to standalone security devices Our sensors all connect directly to Vivint Smart Home Cloud, which allows you simple monitoring and assistance.
- Flood sensors Sensors for Flood and Freeze protect against the possibility of flooding coming from inside your home. From blocked drains, to pipes that be frozen and then break You can set alerts based upon the probability of being notified when sensors detect flooding conditions, such as extreme temperatures or high humidity.
Unique About Vivint
In contrast to other security firms, the company develops and produces most of their industry-leading equipment. This being said that the company is comfortable in requesting help from the best home automation companies, like those that make the Nest Learning Thermostat and Amazon Echo.
With Vivint you have 24/7 monitoring of your home, with an extremely rapid response when an alarm occurs in addition to an array of home automation solutions and are controlled via smartphones, computers as well as a 7-inch touch-screen control panel. The Vivint Smart Home system can be expensive However, once you’ve settled to go with them, you won’t have to touch a single finger for a dedicated technician to visit your home, set up everything and then give you an in-depth explanation of the process.
Vivint Smart Home provides 24/7/365 home security monitoring. If the system detects fire, smoke or carbon monoxide inside the home, a single touch emergency callout button in your control panel puts you directly in contact with the team that is monitoring, cutting the time needed to respond. The customers have a range of monitoring options available to them, with the most popular one being provided by the central security station of the company located in St. Paul, Minnesota.
The security team at Vivint is always on call all hours of the day to take action in case of any threats to your family and home immediately by contacting them and you instantly. Customers can also keep an eye on their homes using tablets or smartphones to connect to the monitoring and automation of homes control.
Vivint’s home security model is based on the ‘Go Control Panel’ which is an wireless base unit that has an touchscreen LCD and two-way voice intercom, that connects with the other security systems around your home. The units come with sensors for doors and windows glass break detectors, motion detectors, and much many more. In addition to the security measures to prevent crime and burglaries Security services also address the environmental dangers to homes via smoke, fire, and carbon monoxide alarms.
Vivint as well as other home security companies, require customers who are interested to reach Vivint via phone or on the internet to inquire about price estimates. This can be for the benefit of the customer when you may be able to bargain for better rates and terms.
There is no information on the cost of monitoring on Vivint’s official website, even though there are full descriptions of the services offered. By contact with Vivint and analyzing their website, we discovered that the monthly monitoring costs are between $49.99 from $49.99 to $68.99. Installation and equipment are free with each package, but there is an activation cost for all plans. It can range from $99.00 to $199.00 dependent on the amount of the plan. The shortest contract Vivint provides has a duration of 42 months (3.5 year.) Hardware costs range starting at $39 to purchase lighting units and appliance control units up to $700 for the control panel — an essential component of every Vivint system.
Control the system using an intuitive 4.5-star app that puts all your smart home’s features in the hand of your own. Vivint’s new mobile infrastructure ensures this system can be 100% mobile-ready. It is designed to be controlled and accessed remotely All hardware is linked to a central server with no wires.
The control is under the supervision of Vivint’s security team, however it can be managed by the user, through home automation, which is carried out via mobile applications. You also have the capability to control the thermostat, lighting, appliances doors, and other locks. Customers can also watch live streaming video through the CCTV system.
Help & Support
Following the rebranding of APX Alarm Security Solutions, the company has taken something significant and has revolutionized its customer support system. Resolving all outstanding issues The company has stepped up its efforts to ramp up customer satisfaction. The company is now operating an assistance section on their site dubbed “The Neighborhood,” which provides valuable advice to customers on the best way to use the Vivint systems. Help with troubleshooting is also accessible through the support team by phone, social media, and email.
Vivint is ideal for customers who are looking for the best technology available that offers a swift and efficient installation. It is set at five years, Vivint’s agreement is long, and the prices are more expensive than its rivals, however, the price is the value you spend for.
Vivint security systems are ideal for homeowners who do not have the time or expertise to set up or maintain the system themselves. They offer the most recent in-home security and intelligent system interface technology. They do not require any input from the homeowner, other than paying the monthly monitoring cost.